A dear friend of mine who has heart problems was whisked off to the hospital this morning. I haven't heard any updates and have a pit in the bottom of my stomach not knowing. Since there is nothing I can do at this time, I'm trying to think of what in my life makes me happy.
1) A random kiss or hug from my kids
2) My son telling me he loves me
3) My husband getting home from a four day trip
4) A call, email, or letter from a friend
5) Spending the day with family
6) Crawling into bed after a long day
7) Bubble baths with a glass of wine and a magazine
8) Going for a run
9) Having the house neat and clean
What makes you happy?
Donation for you - I am Mrs. Modira Patteson from England am married to Mr. Joseph Patteson He worked here in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died we were married for el...
2 days ago