Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The lone wolf

I sometimes feel like the only blogger that belongs to Homespun Bloggers who is not a conservative Christian. I joined when I first started blogging (nearly 2 years ago!) and I was introduced to it by my friend and coworker, Michael at Chasing the Wind. It seemed like a great way to network and "get myself out there". Unfortunately, I do not have that much in common with many of the bloggers in the network and in fact, find several of them down right offensive.

But I haven't left and I don't think I will. I've never been afraid to be one who sticks out, the one who doesn't quite fit in. It is obvious by looking at the people I choose as friends. I enjoy having people in my life who have completely different views from myself. I think it makes me a better person.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Oddly, I've considered that Homespon Bloggers isn't conservative enough for me. :P