1. I can't dance. But I think that I can.
2. I don't believe in god. If you have been reading my blog, you already know that. However, most people do not, including my family. I tried to talk to my parents about it one time and they became angry and it ended with my father telling me that someday I would.
3. I am scared to fly. Not so much scared, as in every time I step onto a plane I think that is the day it is going to crash. And I'm married to a commercial airline pilot. Ironic.
4. I have always wanted to learn to play the drums.
5. I am an engineer who loves to scrapbook. I even plan vacations around cute stickers that I find. Sea World has a great set...
Grieving Alongside My Dad, While Sorting Through What’s Left
-
[image: GriefShare logo]
I keep learning something new about grief. It’s not just mine I’m carrying
right now…It’s dad’s too. I’m the caretaker. So most da...
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment