Today is my off-Friday. In theory, we get every other Friday off. In reality, I very rarely see a day entirely to myself. This morning I am catching up on some work, but the good news is that I am doing it from home, in my pajamas. Yes, I know that it is 11:30. So what?
I am planning on going for a quick jog, shower, eat lunch and then begin one of my favorite activities in the world. No, not that. I am going to purge the closests. Yes, I do know that I am sick. Hey, I'm answering a fictitious person's questions right now.
I love getting rid of stuff. Seeing everything nice and organized and uncluttered and the bags and bags of stuff sitting by the back door, waiting for a better life. Now if I could only keep it from entering my house, life would be perfect.
Three Things I have Learned being Cash Only
-
I’ve been on a CASH ONLY basis since I took the Dave Ramsey course this
past spring. It just made sense to me in a way few things have. And I dove
right ...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment