Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Updates

Dad's still in the hospital, but doing much better. He hasn't had as much outside interest in his passing gas or bowel movements since he was a baby, I suppose. But it looks like tomorrow or the next day he'll be home. We kidnapped my mother last night and went to a nearby park and then dinner. It's the first time she's left the hospital since my dad went in almost a week ago.

The holidays are over and it's back to the grind as usual. The days of rolling out of bed at 7 to turn on the computer to start working are over as well. Sigh. It is nice to see my coworkers again, rather than just on instant message.

It looks like we've come to an agreement in the negotiations on a mobile home park and we're meeting to sign the contract on Friday. I am a little nervous as it is something I know nothing about. I imagine there's no better way to learn then when your entire future's on the line. Heh.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Mobile home park? Wha?....