Monday, January 23, 2006

Word gets around

I have a large circle of friends who are in some way (past or present) related to work. One of the members of this group still works here, along with his father. We'll call him "Jack" for illustrative purposes. As I am leaving for lunch today, "Jack" asks me about a particular girls-only party that I hosted several weeks ago, wanting to know what it was all about. Jack's daughter-in-law happened to be one of the guests at this party.

Still not sure how he found out about it, but I sure wasn't dishing any details.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Do you think he figured it out by the blush that must have come over your face? :)

Anonymous said...

No details? What could possibly be secretive about a tupperware party? I am sure that is all it was. Or maybe not.