Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Working from home

The joys of technology. Since I can log into our network from home with my company issued laptop, I decided to work the later half of last week and all of this week from home. Well, not really decided, but have to since the boy's out of school and the hubby's working. I have found out the benefits of a decent environment. Having a desk in a room with big windows really has made a difference in my psyche and my motivation. I am much more productive at home, even with my 5 year old interrupting occasionally for help with his lego projects. I do miss the interaction with colleagues, but since most of the office is out for the holidays, I am not missing much.

Not much can beat rolling out of bed and sitting down to work in your pajamas, well unless it's not having to work at all.

No comments: