Monday, December 05, 2005

Not sure

Not sure what to blog about. I'm finally feeling human again, which is good. The weekend was nice. We went to a Christmaka party Saturday (Christmas & Hanukkah), which was fun and nice to see our friends. Stocked up at the grocery store since we've had nothing to eat in the house for weeks. Even ran out of chicken nuggets- the horror!!

Yesterday, the girl was singing a song about making scurvy pirates walk the plank from The Backyardigans. I can't get it out of my head now.

I've finished Christmas shopping, expect a few stocking stuffers for the hubby. Got over half the stuff wrapped yesterday evening. I like to finish early so that I can just enjoy the season and not stress about it.

My department at work received early raises and the rest of the office found out about it and are really ticked. Can't say I blame them, I would be too.

The boy is riding his bike without training wheels and is so proud of himself! We're proud too.

I am nearly done with my work on this project and am down to boxing up my files.

No comments: