I used to love watching sports. The Oilers, Rockets, Astros, I loved all the home teams. Something happened during the Rockets three years on top. Maybe I became too emotionally involved, because now I no longer find watching sports enjoyable. Last night I turned on the tv to watch the final innings of the Astros and Cardinals and was able to watch 2 minutes. I got nervous and started reading a magazine to keep myself distracted. It's just a game! It's supposed to be entertaining and a stress reducer, not a stress inducer.
What I Want to Write
-
[image: Table showing Hope's Upwork earnings for May-Sept, 2026]
I want to write about my hurt and my anger. I want to write about how
unfair things are. B...
3 days ago

1 comment:
I'm not allowed to watch sports. When I watch, our team loses. The game can't even be on in the same house where I am.
This does not make my husband happy, obviously.
Jo
Post a Comment