Thursday, October 28, 2004

Can't wait until November 2nd

And not because I can't wait to see who wins. Frankly, I don't care. Neither candidate excites me. I am just SO sick of the negativity. "Democrats are stupid and if they'd just think they'd realize that the Republicans are right." "The right is so crazy they believe anything the shrub tells them".

SHUT UP!!!!! All of you! Can't you see that both sides have valid points and respectfully agree to disagree. NO- I don't want excuses and I don't want reasons why you're right and they're wrong. You're both wrong and being complete idiots. There, you happy, you made me stoop to your level.

Whew. I feel better. Carry on.

2 comments:

Michael said...

I had no idea you thought I was an idiot and wrong. You hide your contempt for me well.

Courtney said...

You misread my post. I said you're being an idiot, not you are an idiot. :P