The boy (TB): Mom? When I buy a pet, can I name it anything I want?
Fuddy Duddy Mom (FDM): Mom and Dad have to agree before you buy a pet.
TB: I want to buy a bird and bird cage. Can I?
FDM: No. Not now.
TB: Uh! What about when I am a teenager?
FDM: Maybe. We don't need to decide that now.
TB: Will they still have bird cages at PetSmart in 9 years? And birds?
FDM: Yes they will.
TB: I'm going to name my bird Gangster.
FDM: Why?
TB: Because it's cool.
FDM: Gangsters aren't cool- they are groups of kids that do bad things and end up in jail or killed. Still want to call your bird Gangster?
TB: No. I'll call it Yo.
Three Things I have Learned being Cash Only
-
I’ve been on a CASH ONLY basis since I took the Dave Ramsey course this
past spring. It just made sense to me in a way few things have. And I dove
right ...
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment