We decided to move ahead with buying the lot on Canyon Lake and closed on it yesterday. We are also refinancing one of our rental properties next week. And hopefully we will also be closing on the construction loan for our house next week. The rental that I bought a few weeks ago is going along well- the foundation has been repaired and the roof replaced. Next is the cosmetic work- paint, carpet, new countertops, etc. Hopefully that work will begin in the next few days.
We don't believe in doing things one at a time. All in.
Three Things I have Learned being Cash Only
-
I’ve been on a CASH ONLY basis since I took the Dave Ramsey course this
past spring. It just made sense to me in a way few things have. And I dove
right ...
1 day ago

1 comment:
Dang! It makes me tired just thinking about it. :)
Post a Comment