I would just like to thank S&K for my new red Swingline stapler (collector's edition). I went downstairs to the cafeteria for a bagel and when I got back to my office, my supervisor and engineering manager were standing in my office. Not sure whether to quietly back away without being noticed, I quickly became worried about them swiping my stapler. I rush into my office and I am greeted with- hey, nice stapler. And then, that makes quite a statement. Yeah, like you're going to burn the building down.
I answered- just don't move me to the basement. Or touch my stapler again.
Scenes from Office Space.
Grieving Alongside My Dad, While Sorting Through What’s Left
-
[image: GriefShare logo]
I keep learning something new about grief. It’s not just mine I’m carrying
right now…It’s dad’s too. I’m the caretaker. So most da...
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment