And I can not wait. My first visit to Disney World was, well, underwhelming. Blame it on the fact that I was 15 and too cool for silly characters. This time I get to see it how it's meant to be viewed, through the eyes of a child. I know my 18 month old daughter will not remember, but my 4 1/2 year old son should cherish these memories forever. And even if he won't, I will.
He's been preparing by watching the Disney planning video over and over. The first time he turned it on, he watched a few minutes and then came over to me. "Mom? When does it start?" I answered that was the show. "Oh, it's just a commercial?" He never ceases to amaze me with his comprehension.
Grieving Alongside My Dad, While Sorting Through What’s Left
-
[image: GriefShare logo]
I keep learning something new about grief. It’s not just mine I’m carrying
right now…It’s dad’s too. I’m the caretaker. So most da...
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment