Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Christmas Light

My son loves Christmas lights. He asked his Daddy for weeks when he was putting out our lights. One evening when we came back, he said 'I'm so appointed. Daddy STILL hasn't put out lights'. After several days of this, I told him he'd better get out there and just do it. I come home from work and the garland is around the door and there is one string of lights around one tree trunk. Some excuse about extension cords and being Jewish. When the boy sees this he asks if we can buy more lights and put more out next year. I reassured him we would.

A few nights later we go to hubby's parents for dinner. As we drive up to their house, we both start laughing. The yard has one small fiber optic lit snowman. The lone decoration. I guess it's genetic.

No comments: