Some days I think I'm nothing more than a firefighter, putting out fires. Always on emergency mode. My plan for this weekend was to go into the office and get caught up. Saturday morning, hubby went running early and when he got back, I was going in. Only I couldn't get into the bedroom to get dressed. We were locked out. And one would think this a minor problem. However, this is no simple lock. This is a keyed lock and low and behold, we did not have the key. Multiple phone calls to a locksmith, both our dads and my grandfather, a pipe wrench, needlenose pliers, 20 minutes of drilling later, metal shavings everywhere- success! Only by this time it was already the afternoon.
Three Things I have Learned being Cash Only
-
I’ve been on a CASH ONLY basis since I took the Dave Ramsey course this
past spring. It just made sense to me in a way few things have. And I dove
right ...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment