What would happen if we all decided to stop pointing fingers and blaming everyone else and instead directed that energy to working together? You know what, it doesn't matter who's right or who's wrong, let's just figure out a way to make it better. I get so sick and tired of the mud slinging election years. Everyone acts like a bunch of 5 year olds.
I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony....
Yeah, I've lost it. I know.
Three Things I have Learned being Cash Only
-
I’ve been on a CASH ONLY basis since I took the Dave Ramsey course this
past spring. It just made sense to me in a way few things have. And I dove
right ...
1 day ago

4 comments:
Sounds like the way I feel.
Well, they *have* to sling mud.
Try to imagine Kerry saying, "Well, I guess Bush is doing a pretty good job."
Bush, since he has no record to run on and history is going to judge him as one of the worst presidents in the history of this country, has nothing left but to sling mud.
So sayeth Anonymous as he/she slings more mud.
Post a Comment