Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just one of those days

Do you ever have one of those days when you think you just can't do it one more time? Everything at work is irritating me. I am extremely thankful to have a job, but I just can't put up with all the BS that goes around one more day. I'm working from home today, but I desperately need a vacation. Could also have something to do with the fact that I'm on day 3 of South Beach and I am missing my fruit and wine and chocolate and bread....this detox is none too pleasant for me or those around me.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Every day is one of those days for me. At least I can have wine tonight. :)

Lee said...

Sounds as if the detox is tox.

Anonymous said...

.............I'm not on SB, and I am experiencing the same at work, so it must be the JOB!!!

Doug Green said...

Everyday is a wonderFLUOR day for me. ;-)