Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Countdown to school

In just 21 days, my baby boy will be leaving the nest to start kindergarten. He's been in day care since he was a little over a year, so one would think this would be an easy transition for him. And most likely it will be. It's me that I'm worried about. I have been searching for any and all information about his school. I found out that he can purchase lunch for $1.35. Which is great, but we haven't taught him to count change! How is he going to do that on his own? What if he gets lost? What if he acts up in class? What if he eats glue? New thoughts pop up continuously to increase my paranoia.

Breathe Mom, just breathe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goodness. I'll bet your parents had the same concerns about you and somehow you managed. He will too. We all did so stop worrying!