Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Hard to believe

That is has been 3 months since I have posted! In the past 3 months, I have started up a new business selling all natural food products, reapplied for my full time job in hopes of keeping it due to a reorganization, finished up the fall ball season with Bubby's team winning the championship, sailed through Halloween and Thanksgiving, and started preparations for Hanukah and Christmas.

Sudsy is more and more fun and spoiled every day. I should have know the moment these words left my lips that we were doomed...."I would never treat the third child any different than the others so there is now way the baby will grow up to be dependent and spoiled." We most certainly do treat him different and even when we do try to tow the line, one of the big kids will give in to his every demand.

Smoochie has moved up to the next level in gymnastics and still continues to cartwheel, flip and handstand on every flat or not flat surface she can find. We had snowfall for about 4 hours last week and the kids were able to have snowball fights and make snowmen and snow angels. Quite a luxury for us in south Texas.

I can't believe how fast the time is flying. I wish I could bottle it and save it forever.

1 comment:

Sara said...

What's really hard to believe is that you came back! I was afraid you'd just given up.

I'd better go check your secret blog, too, and see if you got all crazy and updated that one, too.

:)