Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Random thoughts and observations about myself

It bothers me to no end when the cook time is left on the microwave. I must push the button to clear it and return to the clock, however, a pair of dirty socks left by the back door doesn't get to me for weeks.

I used to have tons of drive and motivation. Now the only way I'll do things is if the deadline is looming right over my head. I also used to do the tasks I hated most first. Now I procrastinate in hopes it will go away.

I am just like my mother no matter how hard I try.

I drank too much Saturday night and had a hangover for two entire days. Getting old sucks. Sad part is I wasn't even drunk.

I have a love/hate relationship with my job. I love working with the people, hate the work. I do enjoy having people do the work for me., however.

I've been blogging for a year and my writing skills have not improved a bit.

No comments: