Monday, March 20, 2006

How about them Aggies?

It is the first time in nearly 20 years that Texas A&M has made it into the NCAA tournament, which might also explain why I have never watched a college basketball game. I grew up glued to the Rockets, but that never translated into watching college ball. I finally decided to jump on board last week. Thursday we surprised the nation by taking down Syracuse. We happened to be at a friend's house Saturday night when the we were playing LSU. Did I mention that these friends are Syracuse fans? And that my son wore his A&M jersey?

There is about 5 minutes left in the game and I am completely stressed out so I volunteer to pick up the pizza. We're up by 2, then LSU hits a 3 pointer. 3.9 seconds left and that's it. No basket. Game over. At least the pizza was good.

No comments: