Monday, July 19, 2004

Running season has begun

Timing's right.  It's ALMOST the hottest part of the season.  What better time to get consistent on my running again.  Did I mention that I run during lunch?  Fortunately, I'm used to the quizzical looks and comments of concern when I come back sweaty and red-faced: "are you okay?" but mostly "are you crazy?". 
 
I'm not officially running with http://www.houstonfit.com/ this year, but I will be following along with the schedule.  I figure I can train for the half marathon on my own and I really don't feel like waking up at 4 am on Saturday mornings for a group training run.
 
Now that you know, keep me honest.  Ask me how my training's going.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(Jo here, from Spin the Moon)...

I can't ask you how your training is going, because it will remind me that I should be exercising.