Thursday, July 01, 2004

My dear coworker

I am beginning to think my coworker and fellow blogger is dropping lines into his blogs to see if I'm paying attention.

For example, he states that independents are too busy watching senseless television to form an opinion here.

And an entire entry here about Bush winning the presidency due to 'missing voters'.

And again here a generalization about non-Christians that has since been corrected. I don't think this one was intentional, though.




Note to Michael: Adorable Rodent :)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I see I'll have to do this regularly. You're still a flappy bird, http://www.chasingthewind.net/.

Michael said...

What a nice, wonderful cheater you are. Stop it. :P

Actually, I think I need a hundred links or so to evolve. That's too daunting of a task for one person. :)