Monday, February 28, 2005

Girls night out

Saturday, my friend hosted a spa night at her house. Of course it's an in home party, with a rep trying to sell stuff, but it was so much fun. Put all kinds of stuff on our feet, our hands, wore aromatherapy neck wraps, cucumber masks on the eyes, drank great wine. The best part was after, where my friend had made wonderful spa food. We sat at the dining room table, complete with the fine china. I've been married 8 1/2 years and never used my fine china. Then we finished with desert and a champagne toast and sat and ranted about work. Someone finally checked their watch and it was almost 11 pm. I felt so relaxed, so rejuvenated after the evening. We must do that again.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Boys night out is a little different. Fewer cucumbers, for one thing.