Saturday, December 16, 2006

Unexpected perks

I know it has only been three days since we joined a gym, but I am so glad to be back in group exercise classes and to have a place to swim again. I took a "Latin Infusion" class today. It was so much fun and I am certain my hips will be screaming tomorrow. That will be nice because maybe it will take away some of the focus on how much pain my arms and chest are in.

Hubby took the kids swimming while I took a class Thursday night. That evening, what usually takes 1 - 2 hours of yelling, coercing, and tears, took only 3 seconds. The kids went out like a light. Not even a peep. I can tell you already, this is better motivation than wearing pants I haven't fit into in 4 years or improving my health. We know the secret to wearing out the kids.

No comments: