Monday, December 18, 2006

Another house

Yes. Another. Our realtor who specializes in HUD homes called yesterday afternoon. I drove by the house and liked what I saw, so he submitted a bid. I didn't even look inside the house until after we won the bid today. Met up with the realtor, handed him the earnest money and signed the contract. Hubby's been out of town so I mentioned to said realtor that he'd be surprised to find out we bought another house. He informed me that he called him on accident, so he already knew. I said that it was good that he told him since we only communicate through third parties.

On a side note, we have been moving forward on our house and settled on the company we will use for financing. I read through the documents a last week and it mentions that you should not buy anything until you close. You know, like appliances, or furniture. Or maybe a house.

No comments: