Tuesday, June 15, 2004

The little comedian...

Last night, as I was putting my son back in bed for the third time, I said- "Get out of bed one more time and you get a spanking". Yes, I spank my son. Call CPS. Anyways, he gets out of bed, so I go in to spank him. I smack his little tush and then he turns to me and says "You're tough!". I had to leave the room immediately for fear he would see me laughing.

Later, the phone rings so he has to come check it out. I again lead him back to bed and ask in a not so patient voice "How many times do I have to tell you to STAY IN BED??". He holds up two fingers. Again, I had to leave the room immediately.

It's so hard to discipline when all you want to do is laugh!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Heh. You're going to have your hands full when he's older. He's already figured you out. :P