Friday, February 27, 2009

Uncle!

I don't know who I was kidding. I can't even manage to update my main blog regularly. So, I am so sorry to announce that I will no longer be maintaining my other blog about my journey back to health. I KNOW you are all so disappointed. Don't worry, that doesn't mean I have given up on dropping the baby weight and getting my body back into peak condition. I just don't plan on blogging about it regularly. That and quite frankly there was not much to post about.

I have vastly revamped my diet and am now exercising 5 days a week. And I have toyed with the same 5 pounds for two months. Quite frustrating. Something has to give though and it will not be me. Do you hear me body??? I refuse to give up!! Yeah, so take that.

2 comments:

Doug Green said...

Hang in there. They say perseverance is the most important part. I started exercising back in Dec and was consistently doing it four to five days a week. I quit for the past couple of week due to my trip to Missouri but I got back on the treadmill this morning and it felt good.

Sara said...

It will happen all of a sudden. (I think.) Now, if you could just all of a sudden pass some of your enthusiasm to me so that I can all of a sudden start exercising, too, that'd be great. mmm-kay?