Thursday, December 20, 2007

Wednesday, December 19, 2008

The official move in. The kids were so excited it was nearly 10 pm before they fell asleep. The dog didn't know quite what to think and was pacing nervously around the house. Hubby and I spent the majority of the evening unpacking to make sure we knew where all the essentials were for the morning- towels, soap, shampoo, coffee maker, filters and mugs.... When my head first hit the pillow in my long anticipated wait for my pillow top king sized mattress, I had to let out a sigh of relief. Home sweet home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!!

Now I can start bugging you to post pictures.

Lee said...

Fan-flippin-tastic!

Have you found all the light switches yet?

Lee said...

I hope that your Christmas was/is a happy one in the new house and that 2008 brings you much joy and many adventures. And no tradesmen.

Lee.