Monday, June 26, 2006

Willy Wonka

I decided that it is just too hot to carry around a head full of hair this summer. Friday, I had about 8 inches chopped off and I love it. When I picked the girl up from school, she just started laughing and playing with my hair and exclaimed CUTE! When I picked the boy up from school, he looked at me funny but didn't say anything. Later he asked if I cut my hair. Yes, I answered- do you like it? His response? It's kinda weird- you look like Willy Wonka in the Chocolate Factory. But I like it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Johnny Depp is awfully pretty, so I'd take it as a compliment!

Sara said...

I got my hair cut, too. Although, not that much!!! (in fact, I think you'd probably be hard-pressed to tell, but at the time, I thought it was somewhat major...)

Anyway, I can't wait to see it!

Courtney said...

Hubby asked the question I forgot to ask- the original or the new one? Thank goodness not Gene Wilder!!

Anonymous said...

Are you going to dye it the same color as his? That would really look cute!