Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Bug killer

The weekend before last I went on a road trip to visit friends and on the way back, I drove through a storm of love bugs. Literally. They were hitting the windshield as fast as rain drops and I had to stop twice to clean off the windshield so I could see. I knew hubby would think I was exaggerating, so I took a picture as proof. If you've never had the pleasure of trying to scrub 10 billion ladybugs off the front of your car before they eat through the paint, just know that they stink, bad. The smell lingered for days.

Bugmobile

1 comment:

Michael said...

Other than "yuck," not a lot of words come to mind.

I hope you cleaned it well; I drove through some of those bugs years ago and let them sit over a weekend. 5 years later it still had bug parts on it.

Yuck.