Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Such romantics!

We returned from our annual New Braunfels trip Sunday. The weather was perfect and the company, even more perfect. Our extended family knows how to have fun together. I'll see if I can get a clip of the movie my sister-in-law took of Smoochie dancing. My brother and cousin-in-law played DJ. By the end of the night, we were all dancing- my parents, my aunt and uncle, my grandparents....

At lunch Sunday before heading home, my uncle mentions something about September 28th. At that point hubby and I looked at each other and said- oh yeah! Happy anniversary!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Ha! For our anniversary (Sept. 25), my husband told me he would get me power. It didn't work, but we did at least go out for a nice dinner.

Our present to each other this year is going to be a composter! Talk about romantic! :)

Anonymous said...

Don't you mean the start of wood working season?