Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Insulation

The insulation is in! It really changes the feel of the house, can't see through the walls anymore and it feels like walking into a giant bottle of pepto bismol. Inspection this morning and I am supposed to meet with the builder and the cabinet guy to start making decisions on all the trim. Drywall starts this afternoon or tomorrow.

I'm getting excited again now that I can see progress.

Update: Insulation inspection passed. The house was a three ring circus when I went by- insulation guy finishing, 2 guys working on the stone, 2 guys finishing up the speaker/tv/alarm wiring, and two guys starting trim work. Now that's what I like to see!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I'm still expecting to be invited to a housewarming party in early August! :)

Courtney said...

Too hot in August. Unless your idea of a house warming party includes unpacking! Then you're more than welcome to 'party'.