Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Office politics

I was so naive. I thought my previous company had issues with political currents and behind the scenes doings. I had no idea just how bad it could get. I love the work I am doing, I love the people I am working with, and I love working for an owner versus a contractor for hire. But the level of politics are something I have never seen before and actually prevent us from doing our jobs. Not just preventing us from doing our work effectively, but preventing us from doing our jobs completely.

Unbelievable!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having worked for an operating company I too am well aware of the high level of politics (sometimes called back stabbing). I guess I should have warned you.

Anonymous said...

Office politics drive me crazy. I'm not interested (or smart) enough to play the game.

Anonymous said...

Office politics drive me crazy. I'm not interested (or smart) enough to play the game.

Anonymous said...

Hey - SWEAR I did not post twice - the first time it told me I typed the little wiggly letters wrong and made me do it again. It lied! It lied!