Wednesday, August 09, 2006

This one struck home

Ok, getting a little lazy with the blogging. I was running through the quizzes on this website and this one definitely hit me. I am very open and will talk about anything and everything, but I definitely have a wall up around me. Really only one person has access inside that wall, my husband and there has been times that not even he had access. Not sure what that 'one big dream' is, unless it's to be independently wealthy :)

How You Life Your Life
You seem to be straight forward, but you keep a lot inside.You say whatever is on your mind. Other people's reactions don't phase you.You prefer a variety of friends and tend to change friends quickly.You have one big dream in your life, and you never lose sight of it.
How Do You Live Your Life?

No comments: