Thursday, December 01, 2005

Not my week

This is just not my week! I'd like to call a do-over.

My head is still hurting, but I'm not sure if it's the sinus infection or a side effect from the heavy duty antibiotics. And then I did the stupidest thing ever this morning. I was supposed to go with hubby on a trip to Charleston yesterday, but couldn't because of my head. I'd already told the kids they were staying at my folks and they were so excited, so not wanting to disappoint, I let them stay over last night.

Well....I should probably end the story there....I'm backing out of the driveway this morning and stop because the garage door won't go down. I get out of the car to make it go down and the door closes behind me. I was obviously backing up fast enough to engage the automatic door locks. So, now I'm locked out of the house (house key on the car key ring) and my vehicle, which is still running. And my cell phone is in my purse, locked in the car.

I borrow my neighbors phone and call my mom- Mom, before you take the kids to school, can you please unlock my house? 45 minutes later, I am finally on my way to work. And my head still hurts.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Ugh. Don't run with any sharp objects today. :/