Michael, at Chasing the Wind, has tagged me. I am supposed to answer the question and tag 5 people. Alas, I'm not convinced 5 people read my blog, so this will end with me unless Darkle wants to take a stab at it. And since Jo at Spin the Moon started it and passed it on to Michael, they're untaggable.
Things you enjoy, not because you have to but because you WANT to, even when no one around you wants to go out and play. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Make a list, post it to your journal. And then tag 5 friends and ask them to post it to theirs.
1. Scrapbooking. Those that know me are surprised to find out I scrapbook. However girly an activity it might seem, I do enjoy having a creative outlet.
2. Jogging. You'd never know it by the shape I'm in at the moment....
3. Watching crap tv. Nothing better than zero brain activity.
4. Playing with my kids. Only when they're not fighting. Otherwise it raises my stress/blood pressure/anxiety level.
5. Swimming. I love the feel of the water gliding along my body, the relief from sounds from the chaotic world around.
That's it! So, if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!
Credit Repair – Help Me Find the Best Methods - Last year, without consulting the BAD community, I moved forward with a paid credit repair place to the tune of $400….over a year later and nothing has c...
2 hours ago