Sunday, June 19, 2005

5 years old

I can't believe how quickly my little boy is growing up. Friday evening hubby and I and my folks gathered around the pool to watch his final swimming lesson. It's been 2 weeks for 30 minutes every weekday evening. And he's doing great. He knows how to put his head down and stroke his arms and turn his head to the side to breathe.

Saturday was his birthday and we had his party in the evening so that the outdoors were a little cooler and the house would be blocking the sun. The 10' water slide moonwalk was a huge hit and the thunderstorm held off until it was time for cake and ice cream. The kids seemed to have a great time.

Today it's a Father's day celebration at my parent's and then we're off to Atlanta to visit friends. Gotta love summer.

No comments: