Thursday, April 28, 2005

My list

I'm sure everyone has a list of things they'd like to do sometime during their lifetime. Haven't had much time to think about mine lately, but I thought I'd revisit:

Completed Items (in no particular order):
- graduate high school in 3 years
- become a lead on a project
- run a marathon
- natural child birth
- jump out of a perfectly good airplane
- marry my soul mate
- produce adorable offspring
- get my ears double pierced
- start my own business
- take my kids to Disney World

Items Yet to be Completed:
- complete an ironman event
- create a successful business
- raise well adjusted, self sufficient, empathetic young adults
- quit my day job
- become 'rich' - i.e. passive income exceeds monthly expenses
- buy a hot car that's totally impractical
- scuba dive
- open a bed and breakfast
- write better
- play the drums
- sing in a band
- become a better person
- travel the world
- live overseas
- visit every state in the U.S.

No comments: