Thursday, May 27, 2004

The Naked Bandit

The other night, I'm bathing my 4 year old son while trying to keep an eye on the 10 month old. He's busy splashing and swimming around in the tub, while she's turning the water on and off and crawling off looking for danger. I pull him out of the tub, wrap him in a towel, pick up the baby, and start heading up the stairs to get them into pajamas. I naively think my son is following along behind me. After reaching the top of the stairs, I hear a door slam. Followed shortly by a door opening and my husband yelling "Courtney?!". I head back down the stairs to find my husband standing with the naked boy he'd rescued from the yard. Oh, what the new neighbors must think.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Perhaps they're thinking you have some sort of unique lawn art.